Whatever the size of your company, you can inspire your staff and customers, while transforming lives in the world’s poorest places by partnering with CBM.
We work closely with companies to develop a partnership that works for everyone. We can help you deliver your strategy and engage your staff and customers, while delivering real, long-lasting change for people with disabilities, their families and communities in developing countries.
We offer our corporate supporters:
- Opportunities for your staff to use and develop their skills in a good cause, through employee volunteering or pro bono support;
- Support for employee fundraising events, from coffee mornings to marathons – we’re on hand to provide ideas, support and resources;
- The choice of a range of areas of work or countries to support – you could save sight in Tanzania, provide vocational and business skills to disabled people in Nigeria or train teachers to support children with special needs in India;
- Opportunities for staff and customers to see the impact of their support, through direct feedback from projects and people who have been helped, or even the chance to visit projects and witness our life-changing work on the ground;
- Incentives for customers to engage through cause-related marketing opportunities eg a small donation to CBM when they buy a particular product or settle their invoice promptly;
- The chance to show your support and generate awareness by sponsoring fundraising dinners and events in prestigious locations.
This is what some of our current partners say about working with CBM:
“At Right-click we are passionate about sharing in our success and providing support to charities at home and abroad. We are proud to be supporters of the CBM charity and it is extremely rewarding to know that our company contributions have made a real impact on the lives of people who are living in some of the world’s poorest communities. As a company, we stand by our values of being Outstanding, Accountable, Respectful and Energising and working with such a fantastic charity like CBM helps us live these values beyond our day to day work.” Lou Ryder, Right Click Recruitment
"It's a great morale boost knowing that we are developing something that will make a difference to people all over the world. We are all aware that technology has the power to transform lives for the better but it's easy to let that knowledge slip into the back of your mind when you're working with technology every day. Working on this hands-on tool provides us with constant reminders of the power technology has to improve people's lives and the barriers it can help to overcome. We're very eager to see how it will be used in the real world and observe the difference it will make." Matt Harvey, Studio 24 – Digital Marketing Agency and Creators of the CBM Disability-inclusive Emergency Response Hands-On Tool
“At PJ Care we’re proud of what we do to give dignity and independence to people with neurological conditions in the UK. Supporting CBM, for example by sponsoring events, is a way to extend the compassion, commitment and care that we offer in this country to disabled people in the poorest places of the world. That’s something that inspires us and helps us affirm to all of our stakeholders what we stand for as a company." Neil Russell, Chair, PJ Care
Find out more
You might also be interested to read our annual review.
Our Philanthropy and Partnerships Officer, Hannah Silk, would love to speak to you about how your organisation could work with CBM – contact her on 01223 484700 or via our contact form.