The May 2011 edition of our 'together' newsletter is now available.
The newsletter has just been posted to our donors, but if you can't wait for it to arrive, you can download your copy today.
In this issue
- We find out how CBM reaches children trapped in conflict
- We find out how leaving a legacy to CBM in your Will could dramatically change the lives of people disabled by violence.
- We meet Theresa and her son Joshua who are both living with HIV in Uganda.
- We meet Dr Jo Lusi in Democratic Republic of Congo.
- We find out how the people of Pakistan are recovering from last year's devastating floods.
- We take a look at how CBM is supporting doctors in Afghanistan.