Current Size: 75%
At the heart of CBM UK are our people, united by shared values and a passion for building a world where all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and can achieve their full potential.
• Our Trustees are responsible for ensuring the good governance of CBM UK, and bring a wealth of expertise including global health, international development, economics, law, financial services, business and management.
• Our Leadership Team have extensive expertise in international development, fundraising and marketing and finance, lead and manage CBM UK’s 24 staff, mostly based at our Cambridge headquarters.
• Our team of international experts in disability and development shape CBM’s work around the world.
• We are very grateful to our Patrons, Champions and other high profile supporters, who generously give their time to help break the cycle of poverty and disability.
• Our Volunteers play a vital role in CBM UK’s work, offering their time, skills and experience to make a difference.
None of our work would be possible without our amazing CBM supporters, who support us through donations, prayers and spreading the word.
At the centre of what we do are the people who benefit from our programmes: meet some of the people with disabilities in the poorest places of the world who have benefitted from CBM UK’s programmes.