Last updated: 6th April 2015
CBM UK is committed to protecting your privacy in every way. We respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation.
- Sign up to receive updates by post or email.
- Take part in questionnaires.
We will only communicate with you in the ways that you choose.
CBM UK is registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act. When you make a donation, we will ask you if you want to receive updates about CBM's work by post. email or telephone. You can also keep updated by following us on social media or by visiting our website. We will keep you informed by email and/or post, as you have selected.
Information we collect and how we use it
No personal information is automatically collected by CBM UK as a result of using our websites. Any personal and identifiable data that we do collect about you when visiting this site, is only collected on a voluntary basis where you have chosen to provide it to us (e.g. by donating, ordering resources of gifts, contacting us via the website or subscribing to receive emails ). This data is only known and/or passed to us or other carefully selected parties as follows:
- To companies or subsidiaries that are affiliated, owned, or controlled by CBM UK Ltd, if any.
- To our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services that we provide to you now or in the future.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties to as part of a succession of our organisations work.
When you make a donation to CBM UK through our website, we may ask you to submit personal information (such as credit/debit card information) so we can process your donation.
All financial transactions made on our website use the highest bank-level security available from Worldpay or PayPal and the technology used to process your payments and host our website meets PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards.
Your card details are not passed to CBM UK. We only receive your contact details and the value of your transaction, which we enter into a secure database to enable us to provide receipts, record your donation and to fulfil the requirements of our financial auditors or statutory authorities.
This privacy and cookies policy refers to www.cbmuk.org.uk and applies solely to this website, as well as our 'GiveJoy' Gift Shop.
If you have any questions or feedback on CBM UK, its websites or this privacy statement, you can:
- Send an email to our Supporter Care Team.
- Telephone us on 01223 484700 between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Write to us at the following address:
7-8 Oakington Business Park
Dry Drayton Road