Work with us
Thank you for your interest in working for CBM UK. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about bringing their skills to help us break the cycle of poverty and disability.
Current job vacancies
Programme Finance Manager
Salary: £30,171 to £34,976
Based: Oakington, Cambridge, UK
Closing date: 26th September 2016
Contract Duration: 18 months
This is an excellent and exciting role for a Finance professional interested in a career in the international development sector.
The Programme Finance Manager will:
- develop an on-going assurance framework for governance and financial controls to manage and mitigate identified risk
- assist in the development of regular finance reports and to contribute to budget monitoring, the requests for funds process and the preparation of new budgets and project applications
- in conjunction with Internal Audit and Regional Finance Managers to develop due diligence processes for in-country financial assurance of CBM UK supported projects
- assist in the elaboration of a CBM UK budgetary framework.
Opportunities outside the UK
If you're interested in opportunities outside the UK, you can view current vacancies with CBM International.
Two Ticks Disability Award Scheme – positive about disabled people
We are committed to employing disabled people and have been awarded the Two Ticks Disability Symbol by Jobcentre Plus. Under this scheme we are taking action on five commitments to support the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees. Read more about the Two Ticks Disability Award Scheme
Volunteer to change lives
No matter what your time or experience, volunteering can be incredibly rewarding - a chance to meet new people and develop new skills, while helping to change lives.
CBM uses volunteers around the UK to:
- Give a talk in your local area to your congregation or community club
- Help out at one of our events around the country
- Become a church representative and spread the word about CBM to your church
- Take part in, or organise your own fundraising event.
To find out more on how you can help in your local area contact Jacqueline Atkinson, Community Officer, telephone: 01223 484700.