Leave a gift in your Will
By including a gift to CBM in your Will, you will reach people whom others leave behind, saving sight, improving health and transforming the lives of people with disabilities.
A gift in your Will can transform lives forever, for people living in some of the world's poorest places, making a difference for generations to come. Gifts in Wills make a huge difference and fund a large part of our life-changing work, and for over 100 years CBM has been building more inclusive communities.
Ready to find out more?
Download our free booklet: A guide to leaving a gift in your Will (PDF - 9.6MB), or contact our Legacy Team on 0800 567 7000 or email email@example.com
Your gifts could help...
- Give sight-saving treatment to people living needlessly blind.
- Enable children with disabilities to go to school.
- Protect a village against blinding diseases such as trachoma.
- Train local medical experts, surgeons, teachers and community workers to support people for years to come.
- Equip people with livelihood skills to support themselves and their families
Writing your Will helps give you peace of mind for the future. You can ensure family & friends are provided for and control how your assets are distributed.
Which gift is best for you?
Residuary - this gift means that you can leave all, or a share of the residue, of your estate to CBM. You can specify a percentage or share in the estate.
Pecuniary - a pecuniary legacy left to CBM allows you to choose a definite sum for your gift.
Specific - if you wish to leave a certain item or artefact to CBM, you could consider adding it to your Will as a specific legacy.
Details to include in your Will
If you would like to add a gift to CBM in your Will then please give the following details to your solicitor or Will writer together with the gift amount or percentage of your estate.
- Our address: CBM, Munro House, 20 Mercers Row, Cambridge CB5 8HY
- Charity registration no: 1058162 (England & Wales) and SC041101 (Scotland)
Every gift no matter how big or small will transform the lives of children and families living in the world's poorest communities.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you can leave a gift in your Will, please contact our Legacy Team on 0800 567 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.