Who we are
CBM is an international Christian disability and development organisation, transforming the lives of disabled people in the world's poorest communities.
Driven by Christian values, we work with disabled people to break down barriers by delivering practical support, improving policy and practice and inspiring the people of the UK to act.
Our vision is an inclusive world in which all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.
Last year, our supporters helped us to change the lives of thousands of people with disabilities. Here you can read just a few of their stories.
Find out more about:
- Our people - our leadership team, international experts, trustees and high profile supporters.
- How we work - some of the key principles of our approach to disability and international development.
- Finances - where our money comes from and how we spend it.
- Who we work with - some of our key national and international partners.
- Work with us - current vacancies and information about jobs and volunteering
- Our history - an overview of the development of CBM, from early beginnings in Turkey in 1908 to the present day.
You can change a life. Together, we can change millions of lives. Find out how you can get involved.